DIN553 ISO7434 A2 Stainless Steel Cone Point Slotted Set Screws
|FOB Price:||US $0.01 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1,000 Pieces||US $0.01/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||100k PCS/Week|
- Model NO.: DIN553
- Type: Non
- Connection: Common Bolt
- Standard: DIN, ANSI, BSW, JIS
- Model No.: Machine Screw
- Surface Treatment: Plain,Passivating,Black,Color-Zinc,Blue-White Zin
- Application: Machinery,Chemical Industry,Environmental
- Manufacture Processing: Cold Heading,Machining,Automatic Lathe
- Trademark: In-saiL
- Specification: SGS, Material certification
- HS Code: 7318160000
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Groove: Word
- Head Style: Round
- Grade: A2
- Series: DIN553 Slotted Set Screws
- Design: OEM Services Provided
- Inspection: 100% QC Steps Inspect Before Shipment
- Export Markets: Global
- Transport Package: PE Bag + Cartons
- Origin: Shenzhen, China
|Material||Aluminum alloy,Brass,Stainless Steel,Carbon steel,according to customer's requirement|
|Finish||Milled /Tin plating, copper-plating,hot-dip galvanizing, black oxide coating,red anodized,black anodized,painting,|
powdering,rust preventive oil, titanium alloy galvanized, silver plating, plastic, electroplating, anodizing etc.
|Testing Equipment||CMM,Projector,Pull Tester,Automatic Optic Inspector,Projecting apparatus|
Salt Spray Test, Durometer, and Coating Analyzer,Tensile Machine
|Production Capability||Auto-lathe turning:ODΦ0.5-20mm,Tol.±0.01mm|
|CNC lathe turning:ODΦ0.5-250mm,Tol.±0.005mm|
|Screw heading & rolling:Metric 0.8-M6,Unified Imperial#0-1/4''|
|Lead Time||5-15 working days|
|Delivery term||By DHL,UPS,TNT,FedEx,EMS,By Ocean,By Air|
|Warranty||Replacement at all our cost for rejected products|
We are the leading manufacturer of Brass threaded inserts for plastics industries, communication equipments, automotive industries, electrical & Wiring device cases etc. We offer a full line of brass inserts for all methods of installation, including: Ultrasonic, heat, thermal, press-in and mold-in. Although we produce various brass inserts as per custom design & specification, we have standard series of Threaded Inserts such as Straight Hole, Blind (Closed bottom), Collar Inserts, Ultrasonic, Press in, Tri Slotted Inserts etc. Around 3.5 million pieces of variety of brass inserts are manufactured by us per month to cater the voluminous demand of all our giant OEMS around the globe. Material: Generally Free Machine Grade of CuZn37Pb3 equivalent to BS 2874 is used to manufacture various brass inserts in form of round, Hexagon, Square etc. Other grades which are followed as per custom requirements are CZ 121, CZ 131, C3604, CDA 360 and DTD 627 etc. Key Features: Thread Size Starts from M1.6 to M50. BA, BSW, BSPT, BSF & American Threads like UNC, UNF, UNEF and NPT are also available as per custom requirements. Straight, Diamond, opposite diagonal etc. Are the knurling options available to give solid gripping to Molding applications. Inserts available as per Class 2B ANSI/ASME B1.1 & Confirms to ISO metric 6H Thread Standards. Inserts with collar series provides Options to use Flange to make Electric Contact. Ultrasonic series with Opposing Diagonal Knurls provide excellent Torque Resistance Vertical Undercuts in Tri Series Provides Superior Tensile Strength Blind thread or closed bottom Inserts prevents plastic from entering the bottom of the insert. Finish: Generally Brass Inserts comes with the Natural, Nickel & Tin Finish. But Surface Finishes such as Chromium, Silver, Gold, etc. Can be done as per customers requirement.
Brass Threaded Inserts
Brass Knurled Inserts
Brass Inserts for Plastics
Brass Inserts for Wood and Clipboard
Ultrasonic range of Brass Inserts
Heatbit range of Brass Inserts
Press-in Inserts with and without collars
Brass Round Knurled Inserts
Brass Hexagonal Inserts
Brass Square Inserts
Special Features of Brass Inserts:
· Threads as per International Go & Not Go Standards.
· Deep Groove for maximum Pull Out Resistance.
· Inner Diameter (I/D) after Threads with very close tolerance to prevent unnecessary flush to enter into the brass inserts.
· Knurling Available:
· Both blind and through brass inserts are available with no minimum Qty.
Length / Size:
· Begins from M2 or equivalent threads and up to any size as per custom design or requirement
· Instrumentation, Telecommunications, and other Plastic Cases Assembly.
· ISO Metric (MM Threads)
· BA, BSW (Inches), UNC, UNF or
· Any as per custom design
· Free Cutting Brass IS 319 Type (I) or BS 249 Type (I) or High Grade
· Any Special Brass Material Composition as per customers requirement
Finish And Coating:
Natural, Nickle Plated, Tin Plated brass inserts or any coating as per customer specification.
Any kind of special brass inserts can be developed and supplied exactly as per customer specifications.